Welcome to the City & County of Broomfields Wellness Portal!
The City & County of Broomfield offers its employees a variety of Wellness Programs:
For all employees and spouses:
- The annual Wellness Fair - Typically held each Fall, the Wellness Fair is a place where all employees can check out a variety of health and wellness related booths and screenings. Prior to the fair, on-site blood draws are held, and results are distributed at the fair.
- Wellness Core Curriculum Training Program, other Wellness classes, and Fitness Demos, all available to employees (please check the internal Digital Dashboard for the schedules and sign up).
- Wellness Challenges - Four wellness challenges are scheduled for 2014.
- Onsite Blood Draws and Core Screening Assessments - these events are open to all employees and are generally scheduled in April and August.
- All employees are eligible for participation in the well credit program. Rewards vary based on benefit eligibility.
For employees and spouses enrolled in the Medical Care Expense Plan:
- Employees and spouses enrolled in the MCEP may earn a partial credit on the plan deductible through the well credit program, saving you money over the course of the year.
- The Broomfield Healthy Rewards (BHR) Program - This program incents employees and spouses on the Medical Care Expense Plan (MCEP) to know their health numbers, and rewards them with a discount on their health insurance for participating.
- Health Risk Assessment through Trotter. To accesss the Health Risk Assessment go to www.trotterwellness.com.
For employees and spouses enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente Plan:
- Click here for the Kaiser Permanente Website Kaiser Permanente
- Health Risk Assessment through Trotter. To access the Health Risk Assessment go to www.trotterwellness.com.
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Broomfield Community Center - Lakeshore Room
Check out a variety of health and wellness related booths and screenings.